Re: Police cars--A must read.

In a message dated 98-08-26 18:42:08 EDT, atomic7@home.com writes:

<< >Well i got pulled over by a state trooper unmarked. i outran this guy
twice
 >and every time i slowed down he got back on my ass. this semi chase went on
 >for several miles finally at a stop light after sitting there for about a
min
 >he put on his lights and i was arrested trying to say i aluded him etc. they
 >took my car and i went to jail. now you tell me you cant get pulled over or
 >arrested.

 Oooh shit that sucks... did they drop the charges or did you get charged
 with resisting arrest? Did he have his lights on when he was trying to
 catch you before he pulled up to you on the lights?

They originally made the charges as reckless driving and attempt to alude
those were changed to reckless endangerment wich is less of a charge. i got a
fine of 1500 bucks and it will not show up on my drivers record because it is
a misdemenor not a traffic infraction a little worse than a speeding ticket
basically.

in reguards to the lights being on he did not turn them on the whole time
during the pursuit until i was completly stopped at the light. at that time 7
cop cars were waiting at the intersection stoping traffic during the arrest.