Re: Police cars--A must read.

<snip>

>BUSTED! Then, while
>I was slowing down he yanked like 5 more cars! We all got tickets for
>10mph over the limit...it was $145! jeeze...it wasn't THAT fast...

I'm not at all sure, but I think this practice is what's called "selective
enforcement".  I also think you could beat that ticket on those
grounds.

I'm not a lawyer, so I'm not sure about that, but you could try.

Also, here in W. Va., the state cops that patrol the Turnpike have
Z-28 Camaros in several different colors.  They're all unmarked, and
they *will* give you a ticket.  If you ever come through here, be
damn careful...

Carlyle Fitzgerald (Carlee)