Parts for sale/Trade

	I've been visiting parts yards lately for my car, and swapping
things on and off, and picking up parts I thought might work for my and
my friends' cars.  Some fit, some weren't needed.  Anyway, I've got a
short list of stuff to sell.  Can this get posted to the
www.scirocco.org web site as well?

For sale:

Digifant II DF-1 Computer.  Part Number 039 906 022 AR.
Guaranteed working correctly, as we installed it in my friend's 92 Jetta
hoping it would fix an idle problem.  It didn't, so now it's a spare.
It came out of an 89 Jetta, if I remember correctly.  $30 Plus shipping.

MOST of a sunroof assembly from an Audi 5000.  I needed it for the
passenger side guide for my Scirocco.  Strangely, all the guides are the
same size, however, the sunroof itself is about two inches shorter
ACROSS than the Scirocco sunroof is.  So, the rails, sunroof itself, and
interior flap won't fit in the scirocco. :(  Howewer, if someone's got
an Audi5k, I've got a nice dark grey sunroof, minus one guide.  $15 plus
shipping.

One set of tail-light assemblies from an 84 Scirocco. (Left and Right
sides) This includes the outside light covers AND inside light
mountings, all screws, bolts, bulbs (one tail light out).  These are
actually the ones from my scirocco, which I just replaced with
blacked-out light assemblies from the wolfsburg I found in the yard the
other day.  NO external cracks, one small internal crack in a brake
light, CAN NOT be seen from anything more than 2 inches away.  If you
want, I'll even replace the burned out bulbs in here, since I've got
some extras.  All rubber gaskets are in really good condition, and
exhibited NO leakage.
$45 plus shipping.  Guaranteed working.

One dual-wiper motor/linkage assembly.  Pulled it from my car to replace
with a cleaner one my friend had lying around.  This one's been (kinda)
cleaned, and works fine.  From my 1984 8v.  $15 plus shipping.

What will I trade for?
- - Fuba antenna kit.
- - INSIDE panel for the Scirocco sunroof, the one that covers all the
internals of the sunroof from the inside, and raises when it goes up.
The tabs on mine broke during the last install, so it's sitting in the
trash right now.
- - 3-gauge panel for VDO gauges.  I've got a cheesy one, and am planning
on THE 3-gauge conversion into the ashtray
- - I need a gauge cluster for an 85 Cabriolet, my friend's car, and it's
got a bogus circuit board on it.

I'm located in Boston, MA.  Buyer pays shipping, and I'll take offers
below listed price.  The prices are what I think is reasonable.  I may
not sell it for less, unless I get desperate, or you have something
really neat to trade.

Last word: I'm very close to some very good parts yards.  If there are
any parts you're looking for, they get all types of VW/AUDI cars in
REGULARLY (sciroccos a bit less regularly) and I'll be happy to pull
parts for shipment to you.  I just like dismantling cars.  Now, if I
could be as good at rebuilding them....

Reply to wiley.cox@glenayre.com with all inquiries.  Thanks!

Wiley Cox
1984 Red 8v