Re: installing monowiper/FUBA antennae/power locks/junkyard near Wash, DC

Victor,

I have an '82 mono wiper - no comment on that.

I did install the fuba on my '82, a little bit of a pain - no big deal. I
bondoed and painted the fender hole. This biggest pain on my car was that
the headliner was brittle near the hatch (due to mega sun exposure in the
past) and ripped a little. I'd be happy to show you my car sometime.

I live in the DC area (Wheaton) , and frequent yards. I have not seen any
Gray Sciroccos - sorry.

Mark . . .
Scirocco 1982, Golf GT 1987
Scirocco 1978 (Kristen's_
Previous Sciroccos: 1981S (RIP), 1980S, 1975TS, 1975
*BIRTH*SCHOOL*WORK*DEATH*