body kit & paint

I wanna paint my car.  I've got a little sheet metal damage and a lot of
oxidized Martian Red.  Before I paint, I want to consider the purchase of a
body kit.  I think I've seen some nice ones out there.  Would everyone who
has any opinion on this please e-mail me.  If you have a pic of a car with
a body kit (that is still available), please give me the URL and an
approximate cost.

What about paint?  Are there certain types or brands or paint that I should
avoid or that I should use?  What other pointers do you have?  Any and all
input is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Dan
'86 8v red martian

  mailto:nowlan@flash.net