RE: power locks

I did it recently...It is extreamly easy...if you have an alarm with
power lock recognition.  In my alpine it came as standard, as it is with
most systems now.  If you have it, all you need to do is order two
actuators from your local car stereo place (usually about 12 buck a
piece).   Beyond that it is a matter of installing the actuators in the
door so that they have a straight shot at the lock rod. (directly below
the hole in the door panel.)  I used a dremel to make a hole in the
sheet metal (to get the angle right). Bolt it on, run two wires to your
alarm brain and you've got it made.