Re: Front License plate

Yah, overrated until you get ganked for them....

I just shelled out $150 for not having one on my van a couple months ago.... but,
the cop also stopped me for 39 in a 30 @ 6am.... just a pecker

But, I had not had front plates since I moved to Texas - 1yr on my sta.wagon, 2.5
on my t-bird, 6mo on my van, and 3mo on the rocco (but i have an excuse - no
plate came w/it)

I never got pulled over specifically for no plate though....

Mark