Re: Front License plate

At 09:58 AM 8/25/98 EDT, XXSpArCoXx@aol.com wrote:
>I put mine under the bumper on the air damn. . . you can get to peices of
>metal and dril a hole in each end and screw one end to the holes that hold
>your front damn on and the plat to the other holes so you don't ruin your
>plastic. . or be lazy and drill two holes into your air damn just outta site
>and put your plate ther so it can be seen . . . .
>I drove cross country twice like this with no problems. .
>Good luck . .

I just don't put them on either of my cars.  Have not had a front plate for
the past 6 years or so, never been pulled over for it, when I've been
pulled over for other things, they've never said anything about the missing
plate.  Shrug.  I forget why I did'nt put it on the Rabbit when I first
registered it here, did not have screws or something, then just sorta
forgot....and forgot........and forgot...........

Got my Audi last January, registered it, screwed the plate on the back,
went to the front, the holes were too wide on the bumper.  Filed it in the
trunk.  Done.

I.Mannix(front plates are overrated......)