From: Jared Erlandson <jerlandson@wac.net>
To: "'Owen'" <rabeys@cadvision.com>, scirocco-l@scirocco.org,"Sean
W.",<qatboy@richmond.infi.net>
Subject: RE: [body]
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 08:46:46 -0700

Is that Kamei front spoiler one that fits the 8v body...ie it doesn't
rap around and look goofy with out the wheel well body kits?  Reason I
ask my front air damn on my 8v was trashed from the day I bought it, no
matter how hard I tweak, bang, paint and wax, that thing still looks
just a bit off....looking for something nice and straight to bolt hang
or rivette on there to straighten it all out...

Jared
jerlandson@wac.net