Re: lowering springs / brakes

At 10:46 AM 8/24/98 -0400, E Hoover wrote:

<excerpt><bigger>installed new H+R springs yesterday, everything  went
fine.  however,</bigger> <bigger>my brakes don't feel like they used to.
is  there an adjustment i have to </bigger> <bigger>make since i lowered
<bigger>'88 16V S</bigger>

</excerpt>

I don't know exactly which way things go when you lower a car with one of
those load sensing prop valves, but if your car has one(I believe it
does), it basically thinks that the rear wheels have a LOT more weight
over them, and adjusts bias accordingly.  I'm not sure how to correct it,
but look for a proportioning valve on the rear axle, it makes a lot of
sense when you look at it, see if your problem lies there.  Good luck!

I.Mannix