Pax side motor mount change

	At first I was going to have all my mounts changed at the shop, but
after pricing that job, I decided to do as much of it as I could. I have
now changed three of my motor mounts, with the passenger side one
remaining. I'm sort of at a loss as to how to go about though... Can anyone
suggest a few pointers or maybe a half-assed procedure for changing it??? I
noticed the Techtonics catalog has the mount pressed into the bracket
already. Is this bracket hidden by the timing belt cover??? Any special
tools other than a press needed for this job? The shop quoted me about $115
for that mount alone so I would really like to do it myself.

TIA,
__Wojciech Galecki__
'84 vibrating 8v