Re: Coffee Can exhaust tips (was: [For Sale] 82 8v)

What I did a couple weeks ago was this:

Searching around my garage for stuff with my VeeDub friend, we were joking
about those BooMBooM "Coffee Can Tips" you see on rice boys.  And what did we
happen to find in my garage?  Well, we found a big 'ole Maxwell House can (the
extra large one, a maroonish color w/ GOLD writing :-)  ).  Well, I dumped the
screws in it into another can and got my hammer!  After punching a hole through
it, we placed it on my friends G60 (black).  It looked funny! It stuck out
since his exaust tip is at the end of the bumper unlike Rocs.  He said he would
put it on when we got to the Circut.  I wanted to see what it looked like on my
car, so we made the hole bigger and put it on.  It matched perfectly and looked
kinda cool (not that i kept it on for long... a few hours).  I went and picked
up a friend of mine at his place and when we got to a stop light I pulled up
just a little so this guy in the turn lane would see it if he happened to
glance over.  Wouldn't you know, he looked, did a double take and then said to
the passanger in his car (not that i could hear, but i could tell) "Hey look at
that" and he was pointing to it and everything.  My friend and I just busted up
laughing.  It was great.

Pete

> yeah, i used to have a 4" tip, but i kept
> sucking small animals into it (just joking).
> seriously, i got rid of the tip and am going
> to switch to a dual 3" tip muffler, but i figure
> go with what you think looks good and
> F*** what everybody else thinks......
>
> Alex Ting
> Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.