Wheel alignment question

After having changed out my struts, I'm wanting to take my car in to have
it aligned.  What I'm wondering is, is there any way that they can make an
alignment change so that it might be harder to turn the wheel at slow
speed, but make it feel more stable at higher speeds?

If this is possible, is there any reason that it's not recommended?  If it
is possible, and recommended, what do I need to tell the guys when they
align the car?

Any help is appreciated

(Oh, and if anyone in the vicinity of Texas is selling any interior items,
such as seats, let me know... I need some for my Rocco)

	-David LeDeaux
'80 Scirocco
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/9444/
(Yes, I broke down and got one)