Re: new scirroco owner

First, make sure the timing is set correctly and your mixture is good. Then
, apply a full tune-up. If you are not happier after this, then I would
agree on the Borla. First, b4 you go that route, maybe you could add a dual
outlet manifold, then upgrade the exhaust. I am unsure if 16Vs has the
Wolfies but if this is an 8V, then also pick up the "euro" distributor from
Mike Potterman (www.parts4vws.com). It's $100.00 and will allow much more
advance in your timing, thus more torque.

Simple suspension, get Boge Turbogas shocks and struts, and throw some H&R
springs on 'em. Call Mark Davison (www.germanautoparts.com) for them.

My $0.02
Welcome to the group and good luck,
Paul Hanley