Earth's circumfrence

Hey,

The circumfrence of the Earth at the equator is about 40070 kilometres
(that's 25040 miles for those of you who still use antiquated and obsolete
units of measurement).  Not as far as it seems, when you think of the
mileage we put on our cars ...

... my '86 has 245,000 km (153,000 miles for the measurment challenged) on
it, and still running strong.  It is being painted as I type this ...
should have pictures in a week or so.

Cheers,
-- Michael Helms

'81 Scirocco - the fixer-upper