RE: Roc turns 190,000 miles!

>I'd say us Yanks are doing ok.  The entire world is required to learn
>english in school and all you Canadians learn our measuring system.  Not
>bad for a bunch of immigrants.

Uhhmm... no... my cousins in yugoslavia are all learning german cause the
relatives that moved there did a hell of a lot better than the ones that
moved to the US and Canada... and that's not even including how much worse
off their kids were growing up here (that includes me! heh) with our
pitiful education systems...

And we do not learn any US units in school, we learn metric. Actually, go
into a US highschool physics class, you'll see that at least the scientists
have half a brain and are teaching metric, i.e. kgs, metres/second instead
of lbs and ft/s. This is at least what i've been told by relatives who live
in Chicago.

Alex Tomic - Monkey #37 -   "Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?"
atomic7@home.com - http://members.home.net/atomic7