Re: Roc turns 190,000 miles!

>We know metric, we just refuse to use it, and we make a point of messing it
>up when we do. Its all part of our strategic mindgames to get you silly
>Canucks off guard. I am glad you know Imperial, the transition to an
>American state won't be as difficult for you then.

Hahahaha.... we'll all be laughing at former yanks once China takes over
both our countries in about 10-15 years.... heh... just reading today that
its predicted in as little as ten years the Chinese economy will surpass
the US economy as the strongest in the world. Enjoy your power while it
lasts! ;-p

Alex Tomic - Monkey #37 -   "Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?"
atomic7@home.com - http://members.home.net/atomic7