FS: Huge Downpipe

Hey all...
    I just bought an '83 Scirocco for parts. It has a huge downpipe on
it that clips onto the stock single outlet manifold. It's set up with no
catalytic converter and large diameter pipe back to just before the
twist beam. After that, the exhaust is missing... anyone want to buy
this? It looks new (very little or no rust, still silver in color)...
Make me an offer.
Oh yeah and if anyone needs any other parts from said car, let me know
and I'll set you up. I bought it for the fuel pump and black leather
seats. It does have the monowiper and yes, I'll sell it....
    -Josiah
        '83 Scirocco
    '84 GTi
    '86 Scirocco 8v