ND Event Update...

For total event new and updates, please see our web page at
http://www.newdimensions.com/ND_Events.html

(In the spirit of not advertising sales, we will not include the sale
info in our post, but it is located on our web page)

 ***********

4th Annual Car Inspection Clinic, and 1 day Parts Sale!

BONUS! Meet the TEC reps  direct from Germany! Special Guest Daniel
Nonnenmann and Rene Maier from TEC Automobildesign Germany Meet with
the owner of TEC and get the latest info on German tuning. New
Dimensions is now the exclusive North America distributor for TEC
Automobildesign. TEC is a leading Volkswagen and Audi tuner and
manufacturer located in Pforzheim Germany.

TEC is the first officially authorized reconstructor of G-chargers in
the world.  New Dimensions and TEC will be offering the full TEC
product line to the North American market. New Dimensions will be
offering G-charger rebuilding service as well as brand new stock and
modified G-chargers.

The event will take place in: Santa Clara-San Jose, CA, USA on Sept.
20th 1998, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m..

 ****Please note - we can only inspect 45 cars the day of the event -
sorry, no rain checks****

Car Inspection Clinic

Inspection line starts at 8:45 am - please be here no later than 8:30
so we can draw random places in line. The format is as follows: Each
person here at 8:30 will receive a ticket in the drawing (one ticket
per vehicle to be inspected). We will randomly pull 45 tickets for
placement in line, and those people chosen will receive the free
inspection. You MUST be present during the drawing to claim your
place holding number in line. We will choose tickets until all spots
are gone. If less that 45 cars are at the first drawing, we will hold
the next drawing at 9:00am.

Continental breakfast served while supplies last, $100's worth of
door prizes given away, See your Volkswagen from the underside,
Complete inspection report for each car, Talk to our service
technicians, meet TEC reps, save on future repairs!

SWAP MEET 1998

BuySellDeal (used parts only please - no dealers)

Spaces Available for individuals to display their old parts as well
as to sell a car. To participate:  $25 in advance $35 at the door
call for a registration form 408-980-1691 ext 8202

E-mail to ndstaff@newdimensions.com or call 408-980-1691 ext. 8202 or
fax 408-980-1697 for any other information. New Dimensions 2240 De La
Cruz Blvd. Santa Clara, Ca. 95050