Re: The coolest exhaust tip

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998 23:00:17 4 "Ken Buck" <phillyscca@enter.net> writes:
>Just wanted everyone here to know I plan to put Bosal out of the tip
>business with my new "Scirocco only" exhaust tip.  I am selling it
>for $49.95 installed.  It looks just as good as the "Honda" boy tips,
>but is distinctly Scirocco.
>
>Now that I have your attention, here is what I've done.  Take a
>"Folger's" coffee can, cut a hole in the bottom, and weld it up.
>Paint the inside black and the weld silver to match the bottom of the
>can.

Im gonna steal your idea and use a Maxwell House Coffee Can so I can keep
with the blue theme!
Good to he last drop. (Not really, all canned coffee sucks, butt hats
just me. FRESHLY GROUND EVERYDAY! I wouldnt have it any other way....)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and