Re: Steering wheel size > Perferences

At 11:03 AM 8/20/98 -0700, you wrote:
>IF you wanted to get your seat lower without leaning it back you could bolt
>in a Corrado or Scirocco seat! I know it works the other way, so it wakes
>sense here Iain. Or did you already do that.. heh

Thanks, but I already have a race seat in the car - getting it lower is a
PITA, but I figured it out last night, futzed with the bracketry, got it
pretty low, almost as low as it'll go without clearance issues near the
exhaust tunnel.  I've been resisting drilling holes, but if I want it
lower, I'll have to; but getting to the backside of the holes will not be
fun.  Get the wires yet?  They should be there by now - let me know how
they work out!

I.Mannix