Re: Steering wheel size > Perferences

Stv wrote:

> I find that the stock stock steering wheel on my 88 8V Scirocco rather
> large and slightly uncomfortable inturns.

Yes kind of odd that they felt the need to put a 15" steering wheel on a car
with power steering.  I put on a 14" 3 spoke wheel which improves steering
input and doesn't impair gauge viewing.  Plus, it makes it a heck of a lot
easier to get in and out of the car!

> I was wondering whats the opinions of other 'Rocco'ers are.
> What would be the ideal size for street and rallies?

If you are autocrossing in ES class, you can only change the wheel diameter by
1".

Hope this helps,

Jim
--
Need Wheels?  Visit my site at Bahnburners!

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/5211/index.html