Re: Hood lifts?

Dude, i just put a set of bonrath p lifts on my car the other day (they
were bought a few months ago).  i'm pretty sure they still make them, i
don't think ABD is even a distributor for bonrath stuff are they?

		Give karl klatt in Vancouver an email, thats where i got mine from, he
has lots of european connections, and should be able to get you what you
want.

	pbr@ultranet.ca

		HTH

Owen