No Subject

The main thing to remember is that your working with .01 voltage increments
so you have to make sure you have as little resistance possible in the
wires and _joints_ as poosible. I split off the o2 wire with a solderless
crimp-on and soldered EVERYTHNIG as well. make sure the o2 wire(s) have
good connections.

At 12:08 AM 8/18/98 EDT, you wrote:

>On Mon, 17 Aug 1998 04:17:53 -0500 "Anthony Pelletier"
>>The guage had a +12volt wire a ground wire and a wire that went to
>>the O2 sensor.  I had them hooked up right.  what I am guessing
>>happened is that the guage and my jetronic box were splitting the
>>voltage coming from my O2 sensor causing the guage to read lean and
>>my car to run shitty.    If any one has their guage working properly
>>can you drop me a line on how you did it.
>>
>>Thanks for your time
>>Tony
>

>Is this connected to the exixting OX sensor or dod you install a second
>OX sensor? I dont think you can use one OX sensor for both the computer
>and a guage. (Can you?)
>

>              Shawn Meze
>86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
>The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
>best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego!
>http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/index.htm

"If God had meant for us to use the metric system, we would've been born
with ten fingers and ten toes."

Kevin Fry .:. 81 Scirocco S
      San Diego, CA