Re: [auto-x] ESL Scirocco 16v Clinchs Region in points

Great Job Kruckes!

BTW, If you want to know how sciroccos fared in the Waterfest autocross over
July 4th, you can access the results at:

http://www.wscc.org/Results/H2O-Fest.htm

Please forgive the fact that Mr. & Mrs. Potter and myself drove a GTi VR6.

Jim

Paul Krucke wrote:

> Well, the wife, in her rookie season has accumulated enough points in
> our regional drivers championship in E-Stock ladies to clinch the
> class!!!
>
> Her toughest competition was;
>
> 97 Ford Escort ZX2 (driven by last years class champion who's been
> Auto-Xn since 1991)  Barb had 4 victories over her, but lost her first
> 2 events to her.
> 97 Toyota Celica (Barb was beat once by this car/driver)
>
> As far as my class the mens class is concerned, out of (get this) 24
> competing cars in ES, I am hanging on to third, with a shot at 2nd.
> My toughest competion is the Civic SI's, ES Neons, Celicas, and Saturns.
>
> Also, again, since switiching to the Kumhos, I have had the best
> drives of the season.
>
> Fun, Fun, Fun,
>
> ==
> -Paul
> http://home1.gte.net/vwfan
> 98 Beetle TDi
> 87 Scirocco 16v ES #53
> 87 Jetta GLi
> 63 Bug Sunroof

Need Wheels?  Visit my site at Bahnburners!

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/5211/index.html