Amp installation location

Hey Guys:

Sheesh, I have been busy with this installation of my audio system. Now, i
have two amps that I would like to mount to the sides of the hatch area.
Anyone done this b4? I am kinda curious to see how it worked out. The amps
are pretty small. I have to go out and check the available space, but if
anyone has done this already, gimme a jingle.

Regards,
Paul Hanley
"War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left."