RE: Video Games [rocco somewhat related]

On Tuesday, August 18, 1998 2:34 PM, Tim Ebling [SMTP:tim@surreal.com]
wrote:

> Sure it'd be a great game, but considering that only a tiny fraction of
> the computer gaming public would buy it...  A fun idea, but one that will
> never happen, at least as a commercial game.
>
> I work for a computer game company, and I'd always thought about sticking
> a Scirocco in our game, but I have a feeling it wouldn't fit too well in
> a fantasy world full of dragons and sword-wielding women :)
>
> -tim

You could always create a character who was Scirocco "the might warrior"
 his weapon could staff that blew a hot dry desert wind that withered his
opponents.  Of course he would need a VW logo on his shield and a buxom
German lass on his knee but i'll leave those details to you.

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop