RE: Video Games [rocco somewhat related]

Sure it'd be a great game, but considering that only a tiny fraction of
the computer gaming public would buy it...  A fun idea, but one that will
never happen, at least as a commercial game.

I work for a computer game company, and I'd always thought about sticking
a Scirocco in our game, but I have a feeling it wouldn't fit too well in
a fantasy world full of dragons and sword-wielding women :)

- -tim