RE: Baffled Tips

It has a new resonator that comes with the cat back system system. The cat that
was took out was totally fried and the honeycomb stuff in the middle was just
floating around so I tossed it. Sorry....mine is just too loud for me now also.
My dad wants to put this butt ugly U pipe on the end to focus the sound down
instead of straight back as it is now but I dont htink will help at all and not to
mention its ugly as hell.

Thank You For Your Time,
 Shannon Fenton
sfenton@telegroup.com