Re: electrical probs of my own

>more thoughts - is it something more insiduous than just the wrong wire
>placement?  I have a prob of low power when I first crank my car in the
>morning.  It will not start if the AC is on, and the radio won't play
>until the alternator is happily cranking power thru the whole car (when
>the lil red lights go off).  It is also getting progressively harder to
>start - it takes about 30 seconds to run smoothly when I crank it...

I certainly hope you have done all of the various power and grounding
upgrades that these cars need. Otherwise you are in big trouble for post
these questions without having done them first... :)

  Seriously, have you upgraded all the grounds, and the main battery wire?
How old is the battery? Have you checked voltages at battery before
cranking, then afterwards?

Brad

PS. Etrik, is this in the FAQ section of the site? If not, let me know, and
I'll do a write up.