RE: S2 (electrical problems) HELP!!!!

Electrical problems really suck, no two ways about it.  But the first
thing to do is to make sure that the gauge is accurate or rather that
the voltage it is reading is representative of the system voltage.
Corroded connections and bad grounds can cause voltage to drop in
circuits beyond them.  I don't know where VW measures the voltage, but
it may be a long way from the alternator and its 13.8.  Your problem may
not be as big as you think.

...or maybe it is.

Damien