Re: exhaust tips (was: [For Sale] 82 8v)

Sorry...I guess I'm lame for havin a 4"tip on my car...and if style ain't an
issue I might as well buy a 76 Pacer Woody and stuff an Audi A8 drivetrain in
it...Anyways lets drop the whole tip thing...bottom line..we kno it gives no
HP gain...and it's a personal opinion on what size people like...maybe people
like 4" exhaust with 7/8" bug tips..it may sound dumb but I'd still show them
the respect that it's thier own style...not mine... I like my car with the 4
incher
Greyson
76 Rabbit