Re: exhaust tips (was: [For Sale] 82 8v)

i'm sorry Brian, but i disagree:
it's about style AND horsepower.  If it were only
about horsepower, we'd all be driving around Mustangs
or Camaros (big horses, zero style).  And, of course
style is in eye of the owner.  I, personally don't like big
tips, but some people don't like BBS wheels (you've
seen my wheels, so you know what I speak of).  Same
with body kits, paint choices, etc.
I could understand if the tip detracted from hp, but it is
merely a strange choice.

Alex Ting
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150