Re: 140 speedo/8k tach for sale

TBerk wrote:

> J W wrote:
> >
> > For sale:
> >         16v 87 Rocco speedo/tach/cluster...drops into rocco, A2 Golf and
> > Jetta..can be altered to fit in A1 Rabbits,Jettas,trucks..$100
> >
> > Joe
>
> I am interested- Where are you shipping from?
>
> TBerk
If you want the speedo cluster, add $9.00 for ship/handle....that is if
you can't picxk up...Northeast Massachusetts.

Send check or money order (faster) to:

J W Rajewski
135 Moody Street
North Andover, MA01845
(978)688-9065

Notify me by phone or email AFTER your funds are at post office. I will
then set item(s) aside for you. I will ship next day for money order and
/or day after personal check clears. I will notify you when I ship, and
do appreciate hearing back from you about the merchandise that you
receive.

        Sorry. No CODs. The reason for this is that UPS charges you
$4.75 for a COD.
And, if you don't accept package after I've packed it and delivered it
to agent, I have
to pay the shipping charges just to get my merchandise back. If you're
worried about quality or being ripped off..ask for some references.

Thanx,
JW

--part0_903197044_boundary--