SV: 1.8T Scirocco?

Sorry to put you down but your horsepower on the new
5Valve/cylinder motor is to optimistic. The turbo and
intercooler can handle maximum 200 hp, to get more you need to
change turbo, move the catalasator etc. That motor is built for
drivability with good tourque curve.
Why waste the money when you can get the same horsepower with
only 2Valves/cylinder?
Much cheaper when you burn some valves or your cam belt brokes
and you bend a few valves.
But the engine block would fit, might have to redone some
fittings, move alternator etc but proboby the same block as the
older if you look at outside.

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker

> Hello everyone.
>
>     For a while now, there have been posts on the list like
putting Audi
> Engines in old 8v roccos and VR6s in 'em too.  My question is:
 Would
> the 20V 1.8 Turbo motor found in the A4/Passat/New Beetle
possibly fit