Re: [For Sale] 82 8v

Screw all this honda crap.......I want my car to look like a car I wanna
drive...not only does the 4"tip on my car make my car sound less like a
lawnmower but it looks phat too..I've had probably more people compliment me
on my tip on my Rabbit than anything else on my car..BTW there is nothin wrong
with hondas..u hafta admit..they look pretty nice and are pretty reliable..But
I'd never own one...
Thanx,had to add this
Greyson
76 Rabbit