Re: [For Sale] 82 8v

At 09:22 PM 8/14/98 EDT, you wrote:

>>Watch it punk!
>
>is that like an oxy-moron or something?

Uhh, i don't think so .. I think 'running honda' be one though? ;)

>Why am I not shocked at this disclosure? sigh.

You're not gonna tell me that i type like i wear phat pants, are you? ..
Gimmie a break..

Didn't you know? .. I'm the techno-raving-compu-geek-rocco-lover ;)

>Word of warning; if I see you with your WAY too big pants showing your
>boxers, I *WILL* give you a wedgie just like I give my son.

Maybe your son and i should go partying? ;)

Ahhh .. Old people .. I love 'em. j/k

Wh0a .. This note is MAJOR flame bait ;)

Chris Cuzner (cuznerc@gilmore.ca)
File Management (Data Center)
Gilmore Global Logistic Services