Re: 1.8T VW BOOST!

Hey man, don't make fun of those 1.8 GTi's!  In europe at least they got
a decent motor (110 hp).  :)

Seriously, A friend of mine at the VW dealer has been speccing it out for
his '83 Jetta (currently has an Audi 2.0).

Says it will all fit. I guess that's obvious.

Bring lots of cash, they aint cheap right now . . .
Mark . . .
Scirocco 1982, Golf GT 1987
Previous Sciroccos: 1981S (RIP), 1980S, 1975TS, 1975