[Non-Scirocco] Fw: CNN Screws Up

I know, I know, this has nothing to do with Sciroccos, but this is just so
damn hilarious I had to forward it to everyone I know:

Actually, while I'm sending out an email, anyone know what a good amount of
compression is for a 8v? My dad did a compression test on a new 84 Scirocco
i'm fixing up and got 160/155/155/160?

>CNN recently set up a 1-800 number so that people could call in with
questions >and comments about programming.  That number is 1-800-TALKCNN.

>Mistakenly, CNN advertised the 1-800 number as 1-800-CNNTALK.
>
>Call the second number and see why CNN is in a public relations nightmare
about >their advertising blunder.

>Don't worry, it's toll free, just don't do it on speakerphone.

Alex Tomic - Monkey #37 (sorry you Americans won't get this one either ;-)
atomic7@home.com
http://members.home.net/atomic7
"It is better to die a hero's death than to live a slave's life."