Re: Wiper fluid motor

Duffy Penski wrote:

> I believe my wiper fluid motor's fuse blew (or it just stopped working) but
> I want to check the fuse. I dont have a manual yet so I was wondering if
> someone could tell me which fuse(s) to check.

Don't even bother checking the fuse. These pumps always die, especially
if you don't use them alot. Pull the pump out and wire it up right to
the battery to see if it works. If it does (doubt it) then check for
fuse. Which I'm not sure where (if there even is one) it is.

Feenix
now only my 88 16V
84 8V (R.I.P)