Looking for some one in Cincinnati, and Wilmington, Ohio

Sorry for the waste of bandwidth, switch e-mail systems at work, and my
exchange server (admin) lost a bunch of my saved items.

I am looking for the gentleman in Cincinnati, Ohio who had a bunch of GTI
parts and a car for sale.  If you could please respond back to me privately,
so I can check on a few items you had.

Also if the gentleman for Wilmington with two Sciroccos could drop me a line
again privately that would be greatly appreciated also.

TIA,

Stephen Jacobs