audi engine

I have an 85 Audi 8V engine that I'm considering for my Scirocco.  I have it
on the engine stand ready for cleaning and new seals.

The Problems:
1.  Does anyone know the HP of this motor.  It's code is MG.  It has a knock
sensor on it.  I have found references to 88 to 110 HP.  I need to know 'cuz I
don't want to take a step backwards in HP.  I have a 84 1.8 GTI motor (90 hp)
in my Scirocco.  If this is a 110 HP motor, i will add a g grind cam to it.

2.  Does anyone have a wiring diagram of the knock sensor set up they could
scan for me.  It would be greatly appreciated.

TIA
Dave
85 Scirocco GTX