[Puttzing about the roc] + [Dash repairs]

So I tried out that 'Back to Black', RainX Ext. and RainX Int.
RainX is pretty slick -the Exterior stuff works good, will have
to wait to see if the interior stuff works...  Back to Black
(that stuff to make your Black plastic black again) works
pretty darn good I must say.

After all that I mowed the lawn... ever notice that the
new glad garbage bags look like the pods out of
Aliens when they are 3/4 full and open... erriieee...
Well not really but odd.

Anyway...

Has anyone repaired a dash with cracks?  Not those
tiny little cracks, were talking one nice big crack... I'm
sure all you MK II  owners know where it is too (right
above the instrument panel).  My brother suggested
sending the dash into someplace in California that repairs
the dash by rebuilding it foam and surface...

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Lee Crawford
1984 Silver Scirocco 8v, Shiney "new" bumpers/mirrors/trim.
http:\\www.planet.eon.net/~ldc