Re: Little Red Flashing light

Check the top of resovior for any moisture.  I have had this same problem with both my roccos.  Over time the sensor seal
gets worn and allows some leakage.  Even a small amount will cause the signal.  Next time, disconnect and dry the connection
on the top of the resovior.  This should stop the problem.......for awhile.. Eventually you will need to replace the sending unit in
order to get rid of the aggravation.