Re: Ground effects kit

At 02:37 PM 8/2/98 EDT, you wrote:

>Hey all,
>try this link for some outrageous looking Scirocco bodykits:
>http://www.bigboyztoyz.com/ge/volkscir.htm
>Just found this one while browsing the web.  Would anyone actually choose to
>fit one of these?

Yeah, i saw those two a couple months back .. Notice the flashing
"Clearance sale" on the bottom one? .. I wonder why!? .. Who in the hell
would want not 1 but 2 HUGE whale tails on their 'rocco?! .. The top one
isn't too too bad, but it kinda looks like it was designed by a Honda driver ;)

Chris Cuzner (cuznerc@gilmore.ca)
File Management (Data Center)
Gilmore Global Logistic Services