Rabbit/Golf & Rocco search

I'm looking for a second car, and i'm wondering if i could ask all
Ontario/Western Quebec list members to keep an eye out for another
watercooler for me .. It can be stock or modded, as long as the body and
frame are in good shape, and the car hasn't been in an accident.  Should be
in the $1000-4000Can. range, but other than that, i have no preference.
I'm also getting my mechanic Ron to see if he can throw an aircooler
together for me (Beetle), he's got 100+ to pick off of, so the costs should
be fairly low.

TIA, i'm looking as well, but i'm sure some of you guys have friends of
friends and such that may be getting rid of one at a decent price.

And if someone can cross-post this msg to the gti/rabbit or golf
list/newsgroup, that would be greatly appreciated.

Chris Cuzner (cuznerc@gilmore.ca)
File Management (Data Center)
Gilmore Global Logistic Services