Re: Re: (S2 Interior)-Momo seats. . . . . yea!!!!!

>Are they the Momo Corse seats?

Yes

>Did you have to purchase seat
>track/rail adapters.

Yes there about $60 each

>Is there a model number of the seats?

no number I can find but the model is called the "T-frame"
 Where did

>you buy them?

I got them from a local race supply shop called "Frey Racing" in Mountain View
CA. The guys there are really nice and they do ship parts if you ask. The
seats were about $260 each but they gave me a 10% discount on the whole
purchace. <---like I say. . . .nice guys.

>I'd like to have the info in the event I ever make the
>switch from stock class to a street prepared class.

HTH
Nate