Re: (S2 Interior)-Momo seats. . . . . yea!!!!!

Cool!  I've been looking at racing seats lately, and the Momo T frame is
one that I kind of picked out from the crowd.  It looks supportive,
comfortable, and reasonably priced (compared to some).

How were the seat mounts?  Do they fit nicely in the VW seat rails?

John

'87 16v Scirocco
and lots of other stuff
website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm