RE: Rear discs and stub axle from A2

That could be your ISP most likely. It soemtimes take a half hour for my
posts to get to the list and I have a T-1 connection.

Shannon Fenton
Thank you for your time.
sfenton@telegroup.com
16volt@scirocco.org

On 8/10/1998, Eric Hedstrom wrote:

Whenever people speak of a rear disc conversion they assume you can't
take them from an A2 but never explain why. So, why can't I take the
entire stub axle from an A2 Jetta and bolt it on to my rear axle. The
diameter and geometry of the rear axle trailing arms look the same.

Incidentally, I don't post very much, but when I do it takes a long time
(5 days) to make it to the list. Do I have the wrong address?

Thanks,
Eric Hedstrom