Re: (Warning! Technical Post!) Auto to 5spd Conversion !!!!!!

On Sat, 08 Aug 1998 22:32:43 -0400 Paul Hanley <credere@worldnet.att.net>
writes:
>Umm, what about the reverse light and the ECU Shawn? Just figured I'd
>ask!!!

Didnt realize it was my job to outline the entire swap!

Well, the switches are different indeed. it would take some research to
change the wires so the switch works. Its a simple wiring jusdt be sure
to get the switch and the plug for the switch. Splice them in and your
set.

ECU? Where? Its a tranny swap dude! Maybe YOU know more than I do, and
should speak up with detailed info eh?

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and